Monday, March 13, 2017

LAST CALL for the Chloe "Faye" Lookalike Bag wiith LOGO








rehckless:
“ tehmple:
“ bosquhe:
“
”
TEHMPLE
”
Celebrity crushes awards ♡
”



rehckless:
“ tehmple:
“ bosquhe:
“
”
TEHMPLE
”
Celebrity crushes awards ♡
”


the last one
the Chloe "Faye" Handbag is identical to this one


about 8" x 10"
beautiful chain loop, snap closure, shoulder strap
this bag can go anywhere 

to purchase, go to left sidebar and look for payment link
which says "Suede/Leather Handbag"
$295.00

a STEAL, believe me.

we have a purple without LOGO

but all the other colors are SOLD OUT

IF WE DON'T SELL THIS ONE, IT'S GONNA BE MINE

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. A great bag Marsha ..... as much as I love black, the tan one is my favourite. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bags, too broke right now, BOO, XOXOX

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.