Monday, May 15, 2017

A RED Handbag ..... We ALL Need One



perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas Holidays, Valentine Day
I mean, WHO doesn't need a great red bag?

this one is Large, but not too large, not over-the-top large & not XL.
it has a removable leopard print bag inside,
a small wallet-sized removable envelope for credit cards, phone
& a shoulder strap

originally $250. this is the ONLY one I have left, so don't wait !!
$ 99.00 + shipping
USA only

Close-Up of Handles


 BELOW, THE RED COLOR SHOWS IN BOTTOM OF PIC






click link at top left sidebar to purchase

first come, first served

I'm selling off excess invento

ry, my dear readers, I simply MUST MAKE ROOM
for what comes next.

love love love
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. In love with your outfit and the bag so much! So stunning!


    www.ismsurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ove red bags! You are right, everyone must have one!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.