Saturday, March 10, 2018

Designer Dress or Copy ?

A-LINE DRESS IN PRINTED BROCADE

what if I told you the above photo is directly from the
Dolce & Gabbana
webshop?

yes, it is.
the dress is $495

for GIRLS

Please, if you are in any way looking for the "designer" look,
but not the price

click on the LA LA LAND icon on the top left of my sidebar
to go to our new GIRLS SHOP

$45. 
for this kind of dress, 
same fabric, fully lined, 100% Cotton Jacquard.

SERIOUSLY.

don't even ask how I can do it.
I'm not sure either, but I have a partner in Italy who does.

PLEASE take a look at the
100% Cotton Jacquard Dresses

let me know your thoughts, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.